I worked with e-blog for a little bit, but the interface was a little rough around the edges. I had tried using weblogger.el initially, but it didn't work entirely correctly with Blogger. I supposed it was because Blogger had deprecated its XML-RPC interface for its GData interface. So I took some time to try and integrate GData support into weblogger.el. I based most of the XML wrangling off of e-blog's code. And I tried to streamline weblogger.el's configuration step, so that it relied mainly on emacs customization rather than an interactive configuration step.
I am going to spend some time using the code before I announce it on emacswiki, but so far it's looking pretty good. Here's what the interface looks like for the beginning of this entry that I am composing. (Yes, I want more "screenshots" for emacs applications. There are too few!)
Subject: weblogger.el v2.0 Keywords: emacs blog weblogger From: firstname.lastname@example.org Weblog: gnufool --text follows this line-- I worked with e-blog for...
The code is available on github. I am anointing it version 2.0 because it probably has broken something. I still have a few ideas for what I'd like to see in the future, like Markdown integration, and perhaps a *Buffer List* like mode to look at all your blog entries.